MEDICAL WASTE MANAGEMENT
Diversified Waste Management provides full service medical waste treatment, collection and disposal of the following:
MEDICAL WASTE DISPOSAL ITEMS
- Bio-hazardous Waste - Includes red bags to be placed into container (blood and OPIM) other potential infectious materials.
- Pathology Waste - Includes all biopsy material, human tissue, anatomical parts that emanate from surgical, obstetrical, autopsy, and laboratory procedures.
- Sharps Waste - Includes needles, lancets, scalpels, glass and empty syringes with needles.
- Trace Chemo Waste - Includes all supplies to make and administer chemo medication such as gloves, gowns, tubing, empty bags, syringes, wipes, and pads.
- Pharmaceutical Waste - Includes all over the counter medication including syringes loaded with medication, epinephrine pens, and IV bags.
Additional Services That Set Us Apart:
Why Choose Diversified Medical Waste:
Diversified Waste Management makes the process of removing and disposing properly medical waste easy. If you would like more information, complete the form below and we will contact you or call us at 806-371-0120.